Today’s post is short and sweet…
Technology is racing forward and although we can’t possibly keep up to date on all of it I have done the research and come up with my top list of apps you should be looking at adding to your arsenal.
Let’s get right to it.
1) Sitegeist – Learn demographics about people and housing or the latest popular spots or weather in seconds
2) DreamPro – Real estate search app designed for real estate agents & brokers to deliver a more beautiful, personal, and social home buying experience for their clients & leads
3) DreamScore – Connect with your agent’s DreamPro app to shop with a pro and get access to local MLS listings
4) LightTrac – Helps you plan your outdoor photo shoot ahead of time by helping you find the perfect light conditions
5) True HDR – Create beautiful full-resolution HDR (high dynamic range) pictures with your iPhone or iPad
6) Camera Awesome – Full powered camera app for in phone editing on the fly
7) DMD Panorama – Easy-to-use panoramic picture app
8) Pocket – When you find something on the web that you want to view later, put it in Pocket
9) Landtech Esign – Sign documents on the iPad and iPhone with your finger or stylus
10) BluePrint Effects – Display multiple features including virtual 3D floor plan layouts for both pre-built and existing real estate
11) Casmy – Gather real time open house information
12) Open Home Pro – Run your open house on an iPad… Create listings on your iPhone
13) Haiku Deck – Make your slide presentations simple, beautiful, fun and stunning
14) Pageonce – Pay your bills on the fly… track your money… safe and secure
15) Iannotate – Turn your tablet into a world-class productivity tool for reading, marking up, and sharing PDF documents
16) Viber – Free calls, text and picture sharing with anyone, anywhere
17) Groupme – Free group messaging
18) Skyview – The Best FREE Stargazing App
19) SlyDial – Voice messaging service that connects you directly to someone’s mobile voice mail
20) AppsGoneFree – Find great apps without spending a dime! Get high quality paid apps for free each day
21) Home Snap – Snap a picture of a home and find out what it’s worth, beds, baths, taxes schools and more
22) Cam Scanner – Turn your phone into a PDF creator, scanner, fax
23) Clear – App for list-keeping that is unbelievably simple, quick and satisfying to use
24) Any Do – Reminders app that helps you make things happen
25) Cozi – Helps you manage your busy family calendar
26) Highlight –Fun, simple way to learn more about the people around you
I hope these apps help make your real estate business more productive, efficient and profitable this year.
Click here to download a Free 2013 Real Estate Must Have Apps PDF
Strength and courage,
PS Feel free to share any apps you have used that work well in the comments below!
#1 – 1890 Cooper Road
Kelowna, BC V1Y 8B7
Buying or Selling You Need The Wright Experience!
The trade marks displayed on this site, including CREA®, MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos and design marks are owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association. REALTOR® is a trade mark of REALTOR® Canada Inc., a corporation owned by Canadian Real Estate Association and the National Association of REALTORS®. Other trade marks may be owned by real estate boards and other third parties. Nothing contained on this site gives any user the right or license to use any trade mark displayed on this site without the express permission of the owner.
powered by WEBKITS